Benefits of Membership
For over 30 years, the Academic Language Therapy Association (ALTA) has been a pioneer in establishing the rigorous standards that assure the highest quality services to those individuals with dyslexia.
ALTA offers the gold standard in dyslexia training certification. Being a member means you have made a commitment to gaining explicit instructional strategies that help people with written-language disorders. By becoming an ALTA member, you have knowledge of, and skills in, Multisensory Structured Language Education (MSLE) as well as achieved the highest level of competency in the field of dyslexia education.
Benefits of ALTA membership include:
- Professional national certification that reflects advanced, specialized training and skills
- Association with a dynamic network of skilled professionals
- Regional chapters
- Opportunity to be listed in the national, public Directory of Certified Members
- Affordable CE opportunities
- Chapter legislative support
- Annual national conference
- Regional conferences
- Professional liability insurance options for therapists and teachers
- Exclusive access to the Journal of Academic Language Therapy